What are to make of this? Was the latest tetrad just a coincidence and the craze simply unfounded? The answer is a resounding no, this was not a coincidence. The problem is misinterpretation. Let's take another look at this phenomenon from a purely biblical perspective.
Did the prophets see a tetrad?
Back in 2014 I did an episode of The Apocromancer covering the tetrads, and at that time I have to admit that I put too much stock in the theories being put forward by Mark Biltz and John Hagee. They were of the opinion that the tetrads which have fallen on Hebrew holy days signaled historic events for the Jewish people. After looking into it more carefully, I found myself agreeing with the critics who were pointing out that the dates of the historic events do not correlate very well at all to the dates of the tetrads themselves. In fact, there were a handful of tetrads which did not align with any historic events at all.
The fact is that lunar eclipses on the biblical holy days are fairly common. This is because Passover and the first day of Sukkot always fall on full moons, and lunar eclipses only happen on full moons. Having four of them in a row over a span of two years is rare, but not winning-lottery-ticket rare.
Another thing to take into consideration is that the modern Jewish calendar is not the same as the original biblical calendar, and as a result the months in which Passover and Sukkot should occur and not always when the Jewish people celebrate them. This means that not all 8 of the special holy-day tetrads since the Resurrection have actually fallen on the biblical holy days.
Even though the Biltz and Hagee may have been mistaken about the tetrad connection to historic events for the Jews (which, by the way, only constitute a portion of the twelve tribes of Israel), that doesn't mean there's nothing to this phenomenon. I've been able to show that the latest tetrad is highly unusual in the way that it lines up with surrounding eclipses. The broader phenomenon goes way beyond chance. More on that below.
If anything, the 2014-15 tetrad has more import for America than Israel, because all four of the blood moons were visible from the United States.
The nature of a warning
Now that we've passed the 2014-15 tetrad, we should expect to see a change in the terrain. Maybe a sharp turn, or a dip in the road. But what, exactly? What unusual thing was the sign warning us about?
In one word: alignment. Specifically, the alignment of events that will lead to acceleration. Not acceleration upward, towards a higher and safer place, but downward into the badlands. We're about to crest the hill and begin picking up pace like a semi-truck on a downhill run. We may feel like we're riding high now in an economic and technological sense, but that just means that we have further to fall.
The situation of our day is like a line of dominoes that have been lined up perfectly so that when only one of them tips over, a chain-reaction ensues which topples the entire set. Not a lovely thought, I know, but this is the reality of it.
Our traffic sign analogy should probably look more like this:
- Basic plans and a 3D-rendered walk-through were completed for a third Holy Temple in Jerusalem (which must be operational in order for the False Messiah to desecrate it 3 ½ years before the End)
- A registry of eligible priests was created, and reenactments of service were performed on all of the holy days
- The sacred implements and furniture for the Temple were completed, including the garments of the High Priest
- The United States for the first time chose not to veto a UN Security Council resolution calling for a two-state solution to be implemented in Israel
- 70 nations gathered in Paris and unanimously called for the creation of a Palestinian state (70 is the number of languages and Gentile tribes that came out of Babel)
- China, Russia, and the United States partook in an escalating cyber-war and what some are calling a new Cold War
- NATO and Russia locked horns
- Genetic engineering gave us cows with human blood, pigs with human organs, and human children with three parents (all problematic because YHVH strictly forbids the mixing of kinds and the modification of established biological orders)
- We reached a "red alert" stage in regards to drug-resistant superbugs
- The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of gay "marriage" and President Obama had the White House lit up in gay pride colors
- The Pope addressed the U.S. Congress for the first time
- The United Nations launched the 2030 Agenda
- ISIS (a.ka. ISIL) rose to global infamy, launching numerous terrorist strikes, seizing Iraqi and Syrian cities, and executing large numbers of Middle-Eastern Christians
- Mass migrations of Muslims to Europe, causing destabilization and a surge of populism
- The population of Messianic Jews in the country of Israel increased dramatically (the beginnings of the 144,000 of Revelation 7?)
- Jupiter planted itself in the belly of Virgo, where it will stay for nine months, thereafter being "birthed" from between Virgo's legs—and this just prior to the Revelation 12 sign appearing in the sky for the second time in human history
Are these blood moon tetrads like a giant red light flashing in the sky, warning us to stop our ungodly progress?
An Unexpected Wake-Up Call
On God's calendar, there are seven special holy times that act as prophetic dress rehearsals for major events in redemptive history. They are laden with meaning that God wants us to understand, so it's a tragedy that the Christian world more-or-less lost familiarity with these mo'ediym for centuries. Until now.
I firmly believe that YHVH has used this blood-moons craze as a catalyst to get his followers to study the biblical calendar and holy days. Even though these appointed times were taught to Israel, God said that they are his days, not Israel's. We should observe the mo'ediym instead of the "Christianized" pagan holidays that we currently celebrate.
Coincidence is Not Kosher
The pair of graphics below demonstrate what I call the Fearful Symmetry of the phenomenon, which manifests in the form of both partial solar eclipses and blood moon triads (i.e., clusters of three lunar eclipses). The eight partial eclipses in matched pairs fall at exact intervals on either side of the midpoint of the tetrad (Fig. 1). In addition, each set of partial solar eclipses falls within the time-frame of the corresponding lunar triad, whose midpoints are also symmetrical to the midpoint of the tetrad (Fig. 2).
As previously mentioned, I made a vlog about this symmetry back in August 2014, but since then I've discovered even more components to this phenomenon. Just yesterday I noticed that four total solar eclipses bookend the lunar triads, and each eclipse is spaced exactly 163 days before or after its corresponding blood moon (Fig. 2). Astounding!
What's more, this pattern of full solar eclipses surrounding a lunar triad with four partial solar eclipses in-between did occur with the tetrads of 1949-50 and 1967-68, and it will occur again with the upcoming tetrad of 2032-33, but it does not occur with "regular" tetrads that don't align with high holy days. The symmetrical pattern only happens in correlation with the biblical mo'ediym.
The intervals of 163 days and 1300 days don't have any special significance that I know of, so don't get hung up on the exact number of days. It's the perfect spacing and mirroring of these events that is so mind-blowing.
If this doesn't get your attention, what will?
In my mind, this incredible symmetry completely demolishes the idea that the mo'ediym-tetrad phenomenon is a coincidence or fluke. This larger set of occurrences is obviously programmed by someone who cares about these appointed festivals.
Y'shua chastised the religious leaders of his time concerning their inability to read the signs. In Matthew we read:
He replied to them, “You say,
‘Red sky at night,
what a delight!
Red sky in the morning,
cloudy and storming.’
You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, yet you can’t interpret the signs of the times? (16:2-3)
Disciples Use Lower Gear
We saints should downshift right about now. We need to get into a mode where we're less affected by the motion of the world system. We can't avoid the effects of the coming crash, but with God's help they can be mitigated. Spend time in prayer asking the Father to show you how to prepare both spiritually and physically.
And remember that at the end of it all the glorious kingdom comes, so stand firm.